By: Wendy Wu, R.D., M.S.
1) Marinated Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil in Whole Wheat Pita. Recipe.
2) Sauteed Tofu with Mixed Veggies and Brown Rice. Recipe.
Tip: Throw in some mushrooms!
3) Spinach and Chickpeas with Whole Wheat Pasta. Recipe.
4) Mesclun Salad with Tuna Fish, Avocado, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Mushrooms, Pumpkin seeds, Peppers with Red Vinegar and Olive Oil Dressing.
5) Loaded Tacos filled with Shrimp, Corn Salsa, Guacamole and Cilantro. Recipe.
6) Curry Chicken with Brown Rice. Recipe.
Tip: Buy a jar of curry powder so you don’t need to get so many different kinds of spices.
7) Homemade Sushi with Brown Rice (Shitake Mushroom and Spinach or Avocado, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Carrots). Recipe.
8) Peanut Butter and Jelly with Whole Wheat Bread
9) Homemade Pizza on a Pita. Recipe.
10) Chicken Soup with Whole Wheat Pasta. Recipe.
LIKE Happy Dietitian on FACEBOOK to stay in touch.