By: Wendy Wu, R.D., M.S.
It’s been a while since I wrote a beauty post but it’s because I needed time to try out these new products. Hope you like them!
1) This product was introduced to me by my facial technician. I used it for one week only and I can see and feel a difference. Clearer and softer. The reviews were also great. $60 USD for a 30ml bottle.
2) Instantly absorbs into my skin. Paired with the Phyto Corrective Gel, my skin feels oh so soft only after one week of use. $69 USD for a 30ml bottle.
3) Dove Nourishing Hair Oil serum. Leaves hair with a healthy glow. Non-greasy. Reviews compare this product to Moroccan oil which usually costs $30 a bottle. This one is a steal at $7 USD.
4) The shampoo is a little too oily for my hair but the conditioner is wonderful. My hair is left feeling soft and smooth. $5 USD.
5) Great for small spaces like a hallway or bedroom. I usually stock up when Body Shop has their 3 for $30 sales or when groupon has a 50% off deal. I still prefer the candle and oils for large spaces though. $15 USD.
6) Sweet and sexy. My fav❤. $68 USD for 1.7 oz
7) Rejoice Ginseng and Ginger conditioner. Smells a little weird but it conditions well. $7 USD
8) Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner. Very gentle on the skin and smells nice. $12.50 USD
9) This pair is just perfect. I love the smell of THYME’S agave nectar. Thanks Cil for introducing. $32 USD
10) Use 2x/wk to get rid of dry skin. This scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling so sweet. $30 USD
11) AHAVA Body Sorbet Caress smells heavenly and it doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky. Thanks JL for introducing! $30 USD
12) Electric Toothbrush with a round brush head. I suggest buying a cheaper version because most of the refill heads are universal anyway. They really do clean so much better than a manual tooth brush and the round brush head is better at cleaning hard to reach tooth surfaces. $30 USD
13) dr. brandt microdermabrasion used 1x/week gets rid of dead skin. Like a polish for your skin. $75 USD for 1.7 oz.
14) Ambi Pur Air Freshener. The smell really lasts. $4 USD
15) Jo Malone fragrances are all the rage. With over 20 different scents (from citrus to spicy), there’s a smell that will be perfect for you. My friends’ bf calls them “boxer dropper” fragrances. Ha! $55 USD for 30 ml.