By: Wendy Wu, R.D., M.S.
Now that the weather is practically perfect…it’s time to get movin’! No more being a couch potato, peoples. The following are 10 everyday ways to move your butt.
1. Whip out your dusty Wii and play a game of tennis. Just aim for one game (you just might end up playing more).
2. Instead of using a mop or swifter to clean the floor. Go on all fours and wipe Cinderella-style with a rag and bucket.
3. Gardening. Plant some veggies or compost!
4. Make homemade bread and knead the dough by hand.
5. Plan a hiking trip.
6. Fly a kite.
7. Family fun. Purchase a few water guns that requires manual pumping and spray away!
8. A simple game of catch.
9. Skip the elevator or escalator. Take the stairs.
10. Stroll around at a indoor mall or department store. Target closes late!
On a side note: Can you handle a TOUGH MUDDER Challenge?
Other Related Posts from Happy Dietitian: