I don’t know about you but I cannot go to sleep hungry. If I am ever hungry at night, I’ll reach for any of these easy and filling foods kept in my kitchen. Think Fiber and Protein-Key to keeping you full!
1. Frozen Edamame- With just a quick steam, you get a healthy snack.
2. Easy to eat fruits like apples, bananas, pears, etc. Canned fruits work too but try to stay away from the fruits stored in syrup.
3. Nuts/Seeds/Dried Fruits-A palmful
4. Seaweed Snacks-low sodium. Nori works too!
5. Baby Carrots
6. Corn Kernels-Yep, just add some pepper and heat them up.
7. Boiled Egg Whites
8. Leftover Sauteed Veggies
9. Cereals like oatmeal, Cheerios, Wheaties, shredded wheat, raisin bran or Kashi.
10. String Cheese-Part Skim
What do you snack on when you’re hungry late at night?