This is my go to recipe for a super easy side dish to accompany any meal. It can be prepared in the oven or on the grill. Goes great with Asian and Western cuisines.
1 pack enoki or straw mushrooms
No msg oyster sauce (I like panda brand by Lee Kum Kee)
4 tsp mashed garlic
1. Wash mushrooms, cut bottom end and divide into 4 bunches
2. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminium foil
3. Place the mushrooms on aluminium foil
4. Add 1 tsp of oyster sauce, 1 tsp of garlic and sprinkle with some salt and pepper x4
5. Fold the sides to create a pocket
6. Bake at 475 degrees F for 10 minutes
Delicious every time!