This was originally going to be kimchi jigae or Korean kimchi stew but I forgot to buy rice cakes and therefore improvised by using potato starch noodles instead. It actually turned out to be quite tasty!
1. Chop up all the ingredients. You can use whatever veggies you like, I chose onions, zucchini, straw mushrooms and black mushrooms.
2. Saute the onions until clear, then followed with kimchi, black mushrooms and anchovies.
3. Add about 1 T of Korean red chili paste, pinch of white pepper and 1 tsp sesame oil.
4. Add water (~2 cups) and let boil.
5. In a separate pot, cook the bean thread noodles following the directions on the package.
6. Add zucchini
7. Add straw mushrooms when zucchini becomes clear
8. Mix noodles with the stew and eat up!